, thank you for your willingness to share below. Feel free to review the plan below again if needed.
Who will this tool work best for? Why does this tool work so effectively? How could using this tool pay my bills?
Who will this tool work best for?
1. Anyone who feels that they have been blessed in life, agrees with this statement “To whom much is given, much is required” and wants a tool to help them avoid getting distracted.
2. Anyone who would like to learn a simple system of measuring a few key items that have tremendous leverage on increasing their own personal growth toward living a life of fulfillment.
3. Anyone who would like a system to help their existing team improve or would like to build a new team where members or employees use a tool to drive their execution of individual and shared goals.
Why does this tool work so effectively?
1. The functionality of this tool reflects proven strategies of “execution”, outlined in the work of great men and women throughout history. Three examples of extremely credible resources that inspired the design of this tool: The 4 disciplines of execution, the 7 habits of highly effective people and the 67 success principles outlined by Jack Canfield.
2. This tool incorporates the most practical, advice, wisdom and success principles available in the world, found throughout the bible.
3. Knowing what you want to do in life is much easier than “executing” upon a strategy to get there effectively. This tool helps put the daily and weekly focus on measuring a few key items that have the greatest impact on individual and team success.
How could using this tool pay my bills?
The growth of individual members best strengthens the team. That truth is the root of great organizational and team success. This tool provides an effective, systematic way for an organization to improve its embodiment of that truth. In other words, the functionality of this tool allows the user to execute upon the disciplines to enhance their own individual growth while offering a member dashboard to enroll their team members/ employees and engage them in executing the same disciplines.
What is the greatest challenge or battle in today’s world? What is a great overall strategy for meeting our greatest challenge head-on?
What is the greatest challenge or battle in today’s world? Making the conscious choice to give our attention to those small things that add up to result in us having lived a life of great fulfillment, not regret or despair. Media companies are nurturing our addiction to their product. We must meet this challenge with a strategy, head-on. Watch the social dilemma documentary to see the facts.
What is a great overall strategy for meeting our greatest challenge head-on? Strengthening the spirit God gave us, which according to scripture, does not make us timid but gives us power, love, and self-discipline.
What are the big 3 fundamentals for fulfillment? What is the growth strategy?
What are the big three fundamentals for fulfillment?
1. Communication, both human and divine
2. Self discipline, self-awareness and denying yourself
3. Power from character, faith and forgiveness
What is the growth strategy?
Entry requirement for this strategy to work: Embracing self-discipline as a muscle to strengthen, which is the key to living a life of fulfillment. Taking 100% responsibility for your level of fulfillment.
1. Begin the week with the end in mind: Use the fulfilled funeral exercise to reinforce goals
2. Review the plan and set a personal standard to strive for in the coming week
3. Constantly create new, fresh “dynamic discipline drills” for daily growth
4. Become more aware of opportunities during the moment to practice
5. Review, reward and resolve to do better every day
Ongoing requirement for this strategy to work: Because self-discipline is a muscle, it requires constant action to grow and maintain it. Raise your standards, little by little every week or month until you are satisfied with your growth. Be sure to continue using this system to maintain the muscle that you have built.
You must be logged in as a member to share your experience. Use the button below to login or enroll to become a member today.